Creamy Mushroom Spinach Bread Bowl
1 hr 10 approx
1 large bun
1 cup baby spinach leaves
1 cup bar boiled broccoli chopped
1 1/2 cup cashew paste
1 cup coarsley shopped mushrooms
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp corn flour
4-5 garlic pods
1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius. Cut the top of the bun, and scoop up the base of the bread to form a bowl.
2. In a pan, add the oil, cornflour and water to create a white sauce base.
3. Then add the garlic pods and cashew paste to form a thick white sauce.
4. Glaze the bun with the oil.
5. Layer with the spinach, broccoli, white sauce, some chopped onions, then mushrooms and finally more white sauce and spinach.
6. Cover with the bread top
7. Bake in oven for 45 mins