Vegan Butter - A Kitchen Must have!
3/4 cup soaked cashews
1/2 or 1 lime, juice
1 tsp Salt (to taste)
2 tsp Coconut Oil
Don't fight off those bun maska cravings any longer. This vegan butter will give you all those yummy butter feels without the guilt!
1. Soak your cashews in water overnight.
2. In a blender add the cashews, blend.
3. Add the juice of half a lime and salt, blend
4. Pour in the coconut oil, blend.
5. Once combine, pour into a ice cube tray
6. Freeze for 72 hours.
7. Serve on warm toast!
See all our Recipes