Please read these terms of service carefully as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies and obligations, these include various limitations and exclusions, a clause that governs the jurisdiction and venue of disputes, and obligations to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
The word expressions “You”, “Your” mean to be the person who is using the website whether he/she is a registered user or not, accessing the website.
The word expression “Seller” intends to denote a person or a group of individuals marketing their products and/or services on the said website.
“veganfirst.com”, “The Company”, “We”, “Ourselves”, “US” refers to our Company.
Any terms used either in singular, plural, capitalization and/or, he/she or they are understood as interchangeable and thus referred as the same.
In utilizing the website you are assumed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions mentioned below:
We shall not be liable to You or any other entity or any other person underneath You or Your legal assignees, representatives, liquidators, heirs or receivers for any loss, penalties, damages, duties, interests, claims, etc. paid and/or incurred by You or the persons arrogating underneath You for any third party’s (artists- a single or group of individuals) acts, omission or negligence whether purposefully, wilful or otherwise and whether under the contracts, under common law or torts. We shall not be liable for compensation or damages under any circumstances, whether the damages are either direct or indirect, incidental, eventful, peculiar or regardless of whether any arrogate is grounded on loss of income, goodwill, benefit, profit, investment, production, yield, loss of business, disruption of business, or the loss of any nature and whether suffered by You or any third party.
We shall not be liable for your loss, damages, duties, penalties, claims, etc. in any contexts.
It is must to take proper care to protect your interest. Here you will get an in-depth explanation about how to use this website, our series of actions to shield your interest and the overall procedure.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Services on the Site. Providing false information relating to age, name and address may also constitute an offence. The Website reserves the right to report to relevant authorities, any such person supplying false information on the Site.Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website.
Termination of Agreements
Never misapply our Services. For instance, do not intervene with the services, do not try to access them via techniques other than the authorised interface and the instructions we furnish. You are allowed to use our Services only within the circumstances permitted by law, considering export and re-export control policies, rules and regulations. If you do not abide by our terms and conditions or we investigate your suspected wrongful conduct, we have a right to suspend or stop rendering our Services to you.
You are not permitted to utilize our services to promote your products or services. For example, if you are promoting your products and services in a poll or discussion arranged by us, it is not permitted. We deal with NO SPAM. We are seriously concerned with the issues and reserve full authority to terminate or suspend your account in case of violation.
The services we provide do not accord you the ownership of any Intellectual Property Rights of the content you access or in our Services. Unless and until you obtain the permission from the owner or otherwise you are permitted by law, you are not permitted to use the content from our services. We do not accord you the permit to use any logos or branding used by and in our Services. Do not remove, modify or alter any legal notice exhibited in or accompanied with our services.
The user composes some content on the website. The exclusive responsibility of the entity is to make the content available for this website. We hold the right to re-examine such content to fix its legal status or to assess whether it violates our policies. We have a right to remove or refuse posting of the content if we find the content is offending the laws or our policies. This does not actually means that we re-examine content.
Service Agreement can be ceased by You or Us on any ground along with the end of services.
The “Content” (data, information, software, graphics, music, sound, photos, messages, videos, tags, other materials) either it is privately broadcast or is post publicly, is the sole responsibility of the person, to whom the Content belongs. You will be entirely responsible for the Content uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or made available on the website by you. We are not responsible for the content posted by you on our website. So, we cannot promise the accuracy, quality and integrity of your content.
You know and understand that, you shoulder the risk for uploading the offensive, objectionable or indecent content and you have no shield from the consequences of the same. Under no circumstances, we shoulder any risk or we will be held liable for your content subject to the errors, omissionsor mistake in the Content, loss or damages incurred by anyone as a result of use of your content posted, emailed, electronically transmitted or otherwise made available.
You concur to not use this website to:
- Post, upload, transmit, message or otherwise make available any Content that is harmful, illegal, unlawful, abusive, scurrilous, pornographic, paedophilic, harassing, harmful, tortious, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, invasive of someone’s privacy or ethnically, racially or otherwise exceptionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling;
- Hurts or injures minors in any way;
- Represent any person or entity. You will not misrepresent or state falsely your association with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or manipulate symbols and identifiers with an intention to camouflage the origin of any Contentbroadcast via this website;
- Post, upload, email, broadcast, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not possess any right to make available (such as Internal data, information, confidential information, proprietorshipstudied or revealed as a part of workrelationship or under non-disclosure agreements) under any fiduciary or contractual relationship or under any law;
- Post, upload, email, broadcast, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that conflicts any trademark, parent, copyright, tradesecret or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of either party;
- Post, upload, email, broadcast, transmit or otherwise make available any unauthorized advertising, unsolicited promotional materials, “spam”, “junk mail”, “pyramid schemes”, “chain letters” or any other form of solicitation.
- Post, upload, email, broadcast, transmit or otherwise make available any material in respect of software viruses, computer codes, programs, files projected to destroy, limit, disturb or interrupt the functionality of any hardware, computer software or telecommunication equipment.
- Intervene with or interrupt the Services, networks or servers linked to run this website or refuse any policies, terms, conditions, regulations or requirements of networks.
- Violating any relevant local or state law, national or international law either purposely or accidentally.
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Containing video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- Try to gain unauthorized access or exceed the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Harass or “stalk” another member or user; and/or
- Gather, store the personal information of other users in connection with the prohibited behaviour and actions explained in paragraphs above.This website holds the right to ban any user forever, to use the website or to delete their account, incase the website receives any repeated complaints against the user, or incase any of the above is violated by them.
You acknowledge that the Content may either be pre-screened or not; we hold the power to pre-screen, remove or refuse any Content available on this website.
You concur that, you must judge the Content and shoulder all risks consociated with, including any trust on the correctness, completeness or usefulness of the Content.On the other hand, with reference to this, you acknowledge that you may not put trust on any Content or material created by and uploaded on this website.
Represenations and Warranties
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the company , its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will the website, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data.The website shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
Re-publication and re-distribution of any part of the Content or the site is forbidden (such as formulating or other alike or any other means, without the written consent of the Company). However, quoting part of any content for editorial purpose is allowed, as long as veganfirst is acknowledged. The Company does not give assurance for uninterrupted, error free or timely services, although provided to the best ability. By utilizing this service, in case of any loss or damage of any nature and howsoever it is induced, you thereby indemnify this company, agents, employees and associates.
Any loss or damage incurred because of the failure of the server, website creation, issues related to the internet or any other similar reasons for periodic failure beyond the reasonable control from our side, including terrorism, fire, flood, war, strikes, earthquake, lockouts, or similar issues.
To administer the site, to examine trends, to observe the user’s moves and assemble broad demographic data or statistic for aggregate use, we use IP addresses, which are not linked to personal identification of the data. Our web servers automatically log standard access data (URL requested, browser used, and access times for mail opening, referral URL) for administrating the system, detecting the pattern used and trouble shooting motive. We never share the data such accessed with any third party and is utilized only within our Company as and when required. Except above all listed reasons, the individually identifiable information related to the data collected will never be used by us without your denotative permission.
The cookies used by this Company’s website or ISP to facilitate us to recall user’s details for each visit. The cookies may also be utilized by some of our associate partners.
Links to this website
You are not allowed to create a link to any page of our website without acknowledging veganfirst
Links from this website
Other party’s websites linked to from the Company’s website will not be monitored or reviewed by us. We do not share, contribute or endorse and will never regarded as the publisher of the content, opinion or material exposed on such websites. We do not shoulder any responsibility of the content and the privacy practices of such websites. Please be aware if you leave our website to and read the material or the privacy statement of such websites. Deliberately evaluate the security issues of such websites tied towith this website before you disclose personal information to them. We hold no responsibility for any damages, loss in whatsoever manner, caused howsoever consequence from disclosure of personal information to such third party websites.
We also forward the user site and service proclamation updates. You (a member) are not allowed to unsubscribe from the service proclamation containing vital data in regards to our service. We will discuss with the members to furnish requested services and the matters associated with their accounts by e-mail.
General Practices Respecting Use and Storage
You hereby agree that, we do not shoulder the obligations for omission of, deletion of, or the failure to store or broadcast the Content, material or discussions maintained by the Services. All the rights related to creating limits on usage and storage is retained by us at our exclusive discretion at any time with or without notice.
We retain a right to publish some of the activities on our website excluding messaging. You are granted a permission to publish suggestion from your friends and it will appear in the news feed of people you are connected to via our website.
Personal email address is necessary for input during registration process. We retain the rights to send you updates and news about www.veganfirst.com, delivery reports of products and services, reminders and the data you have asked for (password request). You have the option to stop receiving updates, news or any communication.
Web Site Registration
It is mandatory to fill registration form completely along with contact details (name and email address). The data is retained with us and is used for communicating with you about the topics of your interest and also to retrieve lost password.
Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual property rights and other legally approved ownership rights exist for the full content of this website and all text associated with the Company’s services. Vegan First owns exclusive rights to the content provided by the writers and columnists. Publishing this content on any other platform is prohibited unless prior written permission has by the company. The website link however can be shared on other platforms.
The brand name, Company’s logo and explicit services of this Company colligated on this website are trademarked.
Failure of either party, to exert any right, remedy or to insist upon rigorous execution of any provisions of this or any Agreement he/she or they are entitled hereunder, shall not comprise a waiver hence and shall not induce a step-down of the responsibility under this or any Agreement. Apart from where expressly stated and signed (written approval) by both Parties no waiver of any of the commissariats of this or any Agreement shall be worth effective.
These Terms and Conditions shall not be altered, ameliorated, modified or affixed except in writing and duly sanctioned by authorized representatives of the Company.
- User Account, Password and Security
- If any of the Services you use require an account, before using the Service you must open an account by completing the required registration process. This will include providing the Website with current, complete and accurate information, including, without limitation, your email address.
- You may also be asked to choose a password and a user/account name. Your user/account name must be unique and cannot be vulgar or otherwise offensive, nor should it infringe any trademark or other proprietary rights of a third party. Your user/account name can be used only in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- Your membership or subscription is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available your account name and password to others and you may not use anyone else's account at any time. The Website will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. The Website reserves the right to cancel your account without refund if it becomes aware that you have disclosed your account details and password to a third party.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and you have sole responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account. You remain liable for losses incurred by yourself or a third party on your account. The User must immediately notify us in case any unauthorized use of the user's password or user id and must at all times end each session at the Website by logging off. We bear no responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of the User's failure to do so and his/her account being put to misuse.
- For ease of access to the Service you will be offered a feature that allows your computer to 'remember your password' and thereby bypass the password protection when logging on to the Services. This feature enables third parties using your computer to access your account and user name. For this reason the 'remember your password' feature should not be used on shared or public computers. At all times use of the 'remember your password' feature is at your own risk.
Notifications of Changes
The terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the registered and non-registered users and the Company. Accessing this website, registering or Agreement signals your understanding and consent of the Agreement, Terms and Conditions stated and the Disclaimer Notice incorporated herein. Statutory Consumer Rights of the users are unaffected.